Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Senator Edward Kennedy

With the passing of Senator Kennedy, politics and the Senate of the United States will never be the same.

Senator Kennedy was a staple of the Senate for four decades. For my entire life he has represented the state of Massachusetts and now that incredible career is over. He impacted the lives of so many and saved countless others with his push for health care reform.

The country has lost a great man and a great leader. Whoever is chosen to fill his Senate seat will have enormous shoes to fill, and I wish him/her luck.

Rest in peace Senator. You will be missed and your impact will never be forgotten.

1 comment:

  1. Sadly, Obama is marching lock-step with the Repukes, who have demanded that he not politicize the funeral. Like they politicized Reagan's.

    I'm hugely disillusioned, my friend, with our president. This very well may be the end of my involvement with this country's politics. It seems quite likely you'll be counting me soon among that huge body known as "the disenfranchised."

    ReplyDelete