Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Just.....wow

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_12893083

Ok I'm all for freedom of religion but I'm sorry guys this type of practice has gone and continues to go too far. If these people wanted to be LDS, they would have converted while they were living! To convert in this way is, I feel, an insult to the dead. Not to mention, if a person is already dead, isn't it a tad late to change his/her religion? I don't care if they are names provided by families. To me the ONLY time this should be done is if it is expressly stated and legally verified in a person's last will and testament. If I heard about this happening to people of my family, I would be greatly upset. Respect and tolerance for a person's belief DOES NOT END when a person dies.

1 comment:

  1. I keep laughing about the big kissing to-do there as well. The LDS has gone whacko, my friend. (They may never have been non-whacko, but hey--)

    Shawn

    ReplyDelete